1. Maybelline Clean Express Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover This make up remover is amazing. It’s around $5 and that was a little hard for me to buy. I felt like I went through it really fast yet looking back I think it actually lasted me a pretty long time. I did not buy this again since I wanted to try something else, but I regret that now. Once I finish my waterproof remover I am definitely going back to this stuff. It worked really well, and I didn’t feel like it was to harsh on my eyelashes.
2. ColorStay Makeup For Combo/Oily Skin This is a foundation that I am sticking with! I love it! The coverage is great, and it doesn’t feel to cakey. I have already repurchased this foundation. I am the shade 220 Natural Beige. I can say the one frustrating thin was that it doesn’t look empty. Yet, I had this thing upside down, I was banging it on my hand. I tried everything! That kind of bugged me. I felt like I was throwing away more foundation that I could have used. However, this was not a reason to change foundation, at least to me.
3. NYC Cheek Glow Blush I was using the shade Riverside Rose. This blush is really inexpensive, but I feel like you get what you pay for. The color isn’t great, and it doesn’t last long. I was buying it as I didn’t want to spend to much on blush. I seem to have a hard time finding a good blush for a decent price.
4. Maybelline Dream Lumi Concealer Everyone should use this. It is amazing! I have already repurchased this item as well. I love it. I just can’t even explain just it’s amazing you should try it!
5. Rimmel Stay Matte Powder This stuff is really great too! I repurached this as well. It is inexpensive and does keep me matte. I have incredibly oily skin so if I am going all day long I will reapply sometimes, but it isn’t super coverage so it doesn’t cover anything I already did.