Okay guys, I am so sorry! The last two days have been kind of busy and every time I go to post something ends up coming up. Please, please forgive me!
Anyway…can you believe today is November 1st?! I can’t!! Christmas is almost here, and then the new year! It just is all coming so fast!
With a new month comes favorites! I didn’t really buy or try out a lot of new beauty products this month. My money went other places sadly, I managed to scrape up a few new thing, and some oldies but goodies!
1. St. Ives Green Tea Scrub I love this stuff! I had bought a travel size of it and fell head over heels in love. I am serious you guys! A lot of scrubs or exfoliaters, I feel like, they don’t do a good enough job. I never really feel like that get into my skin. Well this stuff does! You can feel the graininess of the product and you can feel the clean after! The price is good too!
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick This color is “Certainly Red.” I like it, but it isn’t my favorite! When I bought it I was hoping for a bit more darker red then bright. I have fairly dark lips as is and so lighter lipsticks don’t look good on me. This one works, and the color lasts a very long time! It does have a tendency to get everywhere, but the color stays on even after drinking from cups.
3. Wet N Wild Eye Shadow I had this trio awhile back, but it broke. Sad day 🙁 My mama was nice enough to get me a new one the last time I had gone grocery shopping with her. You obviously need a primer with these shadows, but the colors are really nice.
4. Neutrogena Shine Control Primer This was in mt favorites back in May. That seems like so long ago to me! Yet, this is still an amazing product! I do not use it ever day, but on days when I know I have to be out late and I need my make up to last it is a life saver!
5. ChapStick® Hydration Lock I got this product in my Birchbox this last month. I really enjoy it. On the little description card it said that it is an amazing lip primer and I could not agree more. I also can really feel a difference when using it!
That’s my favorite’s for the month! What were yours? Have you tried any of these products?