As May is coming to an end I have decided to do a Favorites post. I think I want to start doing this at the end of every month. I have started watching YouTube videos lately and have really been loving them. Most of my favorites this month comes from some of the products that I have tried. Two of my favorite girls that I have been watching are Ingrid and Torilynn. Check them out and tell me what you think!
Here we go! My May Favorites!
1. Maybeline The Rocket Mascara I bought this awhile ago and it has sat in my makeup bag. I bought the waterproof one on accident and I hated it. It was such a pain to take off. However, I have realized that when using waterproof formula you have to use the right product. I really have fallen in love with waterproof mascara! It doesn’t clump like anything else I have used, and it doesn’t smear. My eyes water so easily and my mascara used to smear so fast. I love that this mascara leaves my eyelashes looking so full and it doesn’t drop half way through the day.
2. Maybeline Clean Express Waterproof Makeup Remover This brings me to number two! I just shake this up then pour a little on a cotton ball and rub it on my eyes. It takes off my mascara so easily! I think the only bummer is that it is going to be gone quickly.
4. Up and Up Moisturizing Lotion This is compared to the Aveeno Moisturizing Lotion I haven’t used Aveeno, but I didn’t want to pay that much so I bought the Up and Up version since it said it was like the Aveeno. I only use this in the morning, but I really like it. It has a slight sunscreen smell, but that doesn’t bother me at all.
5. Neutrogena Shine Control Primer My friend Kelsey recommended this for me. She guest posted on the blog here. My skin is very oily, and this really has helped keep my skin matte. I forget to use it yesterday, and I could really tell the difference!
6. NYC Bronzing Face Powder. I can’t find the link on target.com, but I know that you can get it in stores. I just started using this after watching Torilynn use it in a video. I have never really used bronzer before, but I can really see a difference. I like this stuff because it is inexpensive, and it really gives my face a glow.
7. Lush Tea Tree Water I wanted to try out the smaller size, but they didn’t have any at the store so I just bought the larger size. I am really happy that I did though because I love this stuff! It doesn’t make my face greasy like other toners. So far I am really impressed!
8. Grease Lightning This stuff is like a spot corrector. I have a tendency to break out in spots, and so far this has really helped. I put a small amount on the problem area, and then I go to bed.
9. Maybelline Dream Lumi My concealer is almost all gone. I really like this product. I do not know if I will buy it again. However, it does really make your under eye area look brighter.
10. Villa Bergamot is a candle from Bath and Body Works. I love the smell! It smells like a men’s cologne which is amazing! I love it!
Okay so that was a very long post, but I hope you all enjoyed it! Please tell me what you think, or products that you have been loving this month!
I've really been wanting to try out that mascara. I definitely think I'll be trying out quite a few of these products soon, like the Lush ones!
By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award!! I couldn't find your email anywhere but, check out this post for more on what that means 🙂 http://jolieemily.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award.html
I really like the mascara! I don't know how the normal kind works, but I love the waterproof kind. Lush was kind of expensive for me, but I really really like it!
Oh my gosh! Thank you so so much!!