I am a firm believer in dates. Dating is a really weird stage of life, but dates can be some of the best memories if you make them! I feel a little weird writing a list of really great date ideas being that I am single…but I know a good date when I see one not to mention ones that I know I would like to go on! So here I am compiling this list with others input as well. The nice thing is not all of these have to be expensive, and some of them even call for a night in. Dates can be special no matter the dollar amount, and they can be fun even spent indoors. I believe it’s all about enjoying the other person’s company.
- Bake one of your favorite desserts together
- Lay out under the stars. You can even download one of the constellation apps!
- Have a bonfire and roast s’mores
- Learn how to play a new board game together
- Go to your local cities art walk
- Go mini golfing
- Watch each other’s favorite childhood movie
- Have a picnic
- Go to your local drive in
- Take a walk on the beach or around a lake
- Spend the day at an amusement park
- Go paddle boarding
- Game/Movie Night-Have one person pick a video game to play and the other pick the movie to watch.
- Go to your local bookstore and each pick out a book you think the other would enjoy reading
- Walk through your local botanical garden
- Take a hike
- Cosmic bowling anyone?
- Pick a scary movie and a cartoon to watch after
- Have a progressive dinner with appetizers, entrees, and dessert at all different places
- Create masterpieces on the driveway with sidewalk chalk. Then, have an otter-pop eating contest.
I love this list- my boyfriend of 2 years and I are always looking for new date night ideas!
thanks for sharing 🙂
xox Tess | Sequins are the New Black
Yay! Let me know if you guys try any out!