Currently Browsing: Inspiration 20 articles
Weekly Musings – It’s Fall Y’all
It’s officially starting to cool down which makes me happy. I know the first day of Autumn isn’t until almost the end of September, but I always think that once Labor Day is over it just needs to be cooler and I should be able to start pulling out my boots. This has not yet […]
Weekly Musings – Gingham At J Crew
After getting this post up last week it reminded me of the prettiness that is Ladurée. Seriously it was so dreamy I can’t get over it. I really hope y’all loved the pictures as much as I did! Here’s some other things that sparked my interest this last week: THIS top from J Crew. I […]
1. FOR CLEAN DESK because we all know that mine isn’t. 2. FOR APPLES AND PUMPKINS because it’s that time of year! 3. FOR RAIN BOOTS since California isn’t seeing much rain lately. 4. FOR NEW YORK because once you have been there once in the fall. It is all you can crave.
1. FOR FIRST DAYS OF SCHOOL, because I do not have anymore left. 2. FOR BREAKING OUT SCARVES SOON. 3. FOR PUMPKIN SEASON that is right around the corner. 4. FOR WRITING AND SENDING LETTERS, because that’s what my business is all about. 5. FOR BEING COMPLETELY CONTENT.
1. FOR MY LOVE OF THIS SHOW. I have just started this series and I love it! 2. FOR THE LAST MONTH OF SUMMER 3. FOR PAPER GOODS because stationery has been my life lately. 4. FOR MY DESIRE FOR FALL. It’s coming! 5. FOR THE LOVE OF SEA CREATURES as I am headed to […]
1. FOR MY CAT who seems to want to be under the covers and cuddle every night. 2. FOR THIS LITTLE GIRL who I think has better style and clothing than me. 3. FOR BEING EXTRA PATRIOTIC. I mean how awesome is using the flag as a wall hanging! 4. FOR WATERMELON the best […]
1. FOR MY LOVE OF PEMBERLEY since this house seems to be on my mind a lot lately. 2. FOR THE FUSCIA LIP because I have really been wanting to try this trend. 3. FOR THE LONG CURLS because who doesn’t want hair like this?! 4. FOR MY LOVE OF PAPER GOODS since the national stationary show […]