I am a big podcast fan over here! I was so excited when my husband got me airpods last year simply to be able to listen to my podcasts while I’m at work. I am sooo not a crime podcast kind of person. I scare way too easy for stuff like that. My favorite types of podcasts are comedy, or self help ones. I love learning more about human behavior. I’ll try to list them off by category, and down at the end I’m sharing a few single episodes I’ve loved.
My Favorite Podcasts
I hate calling this section that, but I’m not sure what else to describe it as. In the podcast app they are under the category “Relationships”, as all of them deal with your human relationships.
- Unlocking Us – Hosted by Brené Brown….need I say more? She has guests sometimes, she answers questions, shes so direct. It really is just so informational!
- Small Things Often – This podcast is put on by The Gottman Institute. Each episode is less than 5 minutes and gives you a quick tip to help your relationships.
- Blogging Unscripted – Hosted by blogger Danielle Gervino this podcast literally is so honest and real. I love how she’s willing to help out other bloggers without a price tag on it. She shares her knowledge freely which I think is so kind!
- Fohrcast – Fohr is an influencer network that really dives into the marketing world. The episodes are short and sweet, but really to the point.
- Dear Alice – This podcast is all about the home and interior design. I discovered it from Christy and in the perfect time too. While having my own home now this podcast is so helpful and interesting. I’ve definitely included some tips into my own style. So far my favorite episode is “Styling and Accessorizing”
- Through Thick & Skin – Can I do anything without talking about skincare? Prob not! This podcast is actually from a skin boutique in Southern California. Erin is a PA and her sister works with her. They go over so many good topics on skincare, and their business.
- We Don’t Have Time For This- This technically is a mom podcast, but man it’s hilarious! I love that even without kids I can listen and relate. Gemma and Katie have the best stories and are so relatable!
- Girls Gotta Eat – This is my all time favorite podcast, and the only one I never miss a week of. You’re probably totally judging me for this addition, but it’s my guilty pleasure. This podcast can be raunchy, but it’s all about sex and relationships. Ashley and Rayna are hilarious and I love their relationship. They have tons of guests on that go over a variety of topics from money, to dating, and sex. While I don’t always agree with their point of view, I just can’t give them up!
- Absolutely Not – If you don’t know who Heather McMahn is than you are missing out! Her IG stories are my absolute fave! She’s so sticking funny!
- Modern Love – Ever seen the show? You should! It’s on Apple TV and based of the NY Times column. The podcast is celebrities reading articles from the column. When you hear the word love we mostly think romantic, and something I loved about the show and the podcast is that love isn’t just romantic love. The stories are about all kinds of love!
- Even The Rich – “Diana to Meghan” If you’re a royal fan you’ll love the first season of this podcast! It’s all about Meghan Markle and the royals.
- XOXO by The Knot – “Ashley Brooke & Ryan Chambers” This podcast showcases peoples love stories in an open conversation. I love Ashley’s blog and that’s how I found her episode.
- Goop – “Why Certain Relationships Work” This episode was with John Gottman who created The Gottman Institude. They produce the podcast mentioned above. I think this episode is so interesting and really gets into relationships core. I want to start listening to more episodes of this podcast.
- Everything is Fine – “Going Gray is a Power Move” Carly mentioned this episode and I am so glad I listened. It’s all about going gray, but I think it also gives a healthy approach to aging and outer appearance.
What are your favorite podcasts or episodes?
I want to update this list every so often. I’m always on the hunt for more to listen to, and would love your suggestions!
↓ PIN FOR LATER ↓